Monday, June 8, 2009

Today I am a little Blah!

I could not sleep today.. I think, I think too much.. ( hehehe) I'm a little confused about how I feel sometimes. I really try to be happy. I like to keep life as simple as possible. Although life sometimes does not allow that. Somewhere a long the way, I really think I lost myself. I use to be a very passionate person. I use to love with all of my heart.. Somewhere it just all went away.. I guess I got tired of the pain, of not being loved back the same way. Don't get me wrong I love my husband, but I feel I could love him more.. And I know he loves me, but sometimes I wish he would love me more, and do special things for me without me asking.. But I do know I am loved by him, and he puts up with a lot from me that no one else would..
O.k. I am not very good at blogging.. But I guess it helps to clear the mind..

No comments:

Post a Comment