Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bowling Issues

Well it seems I can't stop bowling. I bowl just about everyday, no matter how tired or how much my leg hurts, I can't stop. It's like my bowling ball is calling me. Could be I putting all my stress into my bowling, trying to make myself feel better. I really don't have any clue. On top all it all, but bowling is not getting any better, if anything I am getting worst. How funny is that? I thought when you worked at something and practiced you got better, well not in my case. I know I need a break, but the only way I would stay out of the bowling alley, would be is I was locked up. Sometimes I do feel myself getting tired of bowling, so maybe will come a time I will spend less time there. It won't be long and league will be over, and we'll be starting the fall league. I'm looking forward to that.
Sometimes I get very disappointed in myself, but not much I can really do. Well that is all I have to say right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment